Effective June 9th, St Barth is open to most vaccinated international travelers.
French government has published a country classification based on Covid-19 statistics.
Each country is identified by a color matching specific requirement.
You may refer the enclosed map for clarifications.
- All vaccinated travelers from classified orange countries, such as USA, UK and Russia, are welcome to travel to St Barth and would need to provide both:
- Proof of vaccination
- < 72 hours PCR Test results or <48 hours Antigenic Test results
- Non-vaccinated travelers must provide compelling reasons to travel and auto-isolate for 7 days at arrival
- For travelers from classified green countries, such as Italy, the Netherlands and Switzerland:
- Only a proof of vaccination is required for vaccinated travelers
- < 72 hours PCR Test results or <48 hours Antigenic Test results must be provided for non-vaccinated travelers
- Travelers from classified red countries, such as Colombia, Brazil and India, are all subject to compelling reasons to travel, Covid-19 test results and quarantine
The 2nd dose of vaccin has to be received at least two weeks before the date of departure.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information you may need:
- +590 590 873 044
Fly safe with St Barth Executive!